Happiness Health Speaker & Coach, Author, and Expert Holistic Health Practitioner
Ingrid Herbert, RRPr Reflexologist, Shiatsu Therapist, Reiki Master, Holistic Health Practitioner & Yoga Instructor. Experienced in the holistic health industry for over 20 years as a practitioner and educational facilitator, Herbert has offered numerous seminars and workshops for many youth and adult audiences.
For over 20 years, Ingrid Herbert has practiced as a Health & Wellness Coach, Shiatsu Therapist, Certified Reflexologist, Reiki Master, and Yoga Instructor.
Ingrid facilitates speaking events and workshops that address clients health and wellness needs. She uses a comprehensive strategic approach with the Creating Sacred Space practices, tools and techniques that includes intuitive awareness, a balanced lifestyle and stress management.
Helping diverse causes allows her to improve individual’s lives with empathic and creative problem-solving. She’s spoken to a wide range of audiences from marginalized children, disadvantaged youth to professional adults. (Royal Bank, Toronto District School Board, YWCA, Women’s Health in Women’s Hands, Tropicana, and Native Youth Association based in Vancouver, BC., and Angik School, Paulatuk, North West Territories.)
She shares her knowledge and 20 years of experience as a private holistic practitioner during these talks with a positive yet whimsical attitude. Using a “less is more” strategy, she focuses on creating actionable steps for stress reduction, time management and personal well-being.
She co-founded, The Warrior Princess, a charitable organization that empowers marginalized and at-risk young girls and women to manage their personal health and life goals.
Wellness To Go provides:
Support & Healing
Inspiration to take action
The services provided incorporate a broad range of beliefs from across the globe:
- Ayurveda (India / Tibet)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Japan, West Indies
- West Africa,
- and western medicine support
Customer service is to give more than expected.
Taking care of customer needs by listening and then delivering on what they want.
“I believe that this is an on-going relationship dialogue which fosters satisfaction in customers and is reciprocated through appreciation as they receive support on their individual journey.” Ingrid Herbert
Wellness to Go assists individuals, couples, and families by providing consultations, treatment plans, & programs that create immediate results and support for better health, personal relationships, and career success.
To be recognized as a leading authority in the alternative Health & Wellness industry by inspiring individuals, couples and families to strive for better health mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally on the planet.
By grade 6 I had endured years of ridicule by kids asking questions about my hair texture, skin colour, and where I came from. I don’t know when it happened but it did, the criticism started to affect my self-esteem.
My health issues started at the onset of my period, which magnified my lack of self-confidence. My doctors experimented with different treatments and medications that were temporary fixes at best but with no actual solutions.
For many years I lived in a permanent health crisis, which cost me jobs, friendships, and relationships. I had what I called a half-life.
Eventually I found my breakthroughs with alternative treatments, which I coupled with medical monitoring.
Many of us go through difficult hardships and challenges within society. My goal is no matter the circumstances that you are faced with I want to help you get the opportunity to live your life fully.
I believe love, affection and recognizing your value of existing on the planet is vital to transforming the quality of your health.”
“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”
– Book: Heart of a Buddha
- 2022 Training in DBT Dialectical Behavior Therapy at U of T (University of Toronto)
- 2022 Re-Launched African Dance Chair Yoga in schools both virtual and in-class
- 2020 Launched the Creating Sacred Space practices tools, and techniques Program
- 2019 became an International Best Selling Author
- 2018 Author of the upcoming book: Creating Sacred Space, a Journey to Self-Healing & Living the Life of Your Dreams!
- 2015 Launched African Dance “Yogah” Classes & Workshops
- 2014 Continuing to work with kids at TDSB.
- 2013 Introduced yoga for kids into CLP licensed After School Programs.
- In May 2007 she was the 2nd prize winner in the “Keep it alive – Start a Conversation” Contest put on by the African & Caribbean Council on HIV/AIDS in Ontario (ACCHO) 2007, for her literary piece titled ‘Difficult Conversations’.
- She wrote with the lifestyle section of ‘The Connection News Magazine’ from 2005 – 2006.
- She successfully showed at the ‘Holiday Festival’s ‘ group show with Cobalt Gallery in 2007 and the Trade show: African & Caribbean Treats & Treasures at the North York Civic Centre – in support of Second Chance Scholarship Foundation.
- Developed the pilot project ‘The Warrior Princess’ which was officially launched in 2008 through Rise Up Outreach.
- Facilitated at Evas Phoenix, Women Shelter based in Toronto.
To inspire and educate individuals to rejuvenate their bodies, enrich their minds, and nourish their souls.
We are in a constant state of change as we strive for equilibrium to fight stress that affect our well-being everyday. These stressors affect our body, organs, skin and emotions. Bringing our bodies and emotions back into balance is the purpose of achieving optimal health.
Over the last 15 years I have treated a multiple assortment of ailments such as asthma, hip & knee replacements, broken wrists, fingers and knee injuries. In the more recent years I’ve dealt with various cancer’s, strokes, MS, and Erb’s palsy (paralysis), all of which clients have had very positive results with each particular treatment course of action taken.
I promote the importance of balance and well-being, through various modalities of treatments and feel privileged to bring this gift of healing to you.
I’ve learned that the most important step in anyone’s healing is their belief and acceptance of a possible solution. Improved health, commitment, positive perceptions and expectations empower individuals to make healthy lifestyle choices and allow them the freedom to be.
“Energy, vitality and laughter surround my whole life. To be indispensable means to be absolutely necessary or essential. I believe our health is the one absolutely indispensable aspect of our being alive—without it nothing else is possible. We are unable to work, to play, to be with our families and friends—we are unable to truly enjoy our being alive.”
Cheers to a beautiful you!