Your Happiness Consultation
Let’s Enrich, Nurture, and Feed the Root of Happiness in YOUR LIFE!
“Ingrid Herbert’s clients are experiencing remarkable health and lifestyle breakthroughs.”
Step 1 – Connect to Book your FREE 1/2Hr Session to discuss the Results you want. Once we determine where you are on your PERSONAL WELL-BEING JOURNEY, NEXT we assess where you want to Be in the next 3, 6, or 12 months.
Step 2 – Creating a HAPPINESS ACTION PLAN based on Key Areas from your well-being assessment to get you the Results you want.
Step 3 – Getting Started with a Package Series that is right for you this may include Laser sessions, daily tasks, and checklists and or extended sessions based on your unique need and urgency, as well as an Accountability plan
with ‘Flash’ weekly check-ins to keep you motivated and on track with
1. What you’ve done, 2. What is the next priority task, and 3. What are
you stuck on?
I HELP YOU RESOLVE YOUR CRISIS – SO YOU CAN GET HAPPY ENJOYING THE THINGS IN YOUR LIFE THAT MATTER MOST!
Are you ready to “Just Get Happy?”
Are you feeling emotionally overwhelmed?
- with anxiety
- work-related stress of colleagues, boss, lack of productivity, job reviews and interviews
- relationship struggles or uncertainty, doubt, insecurities, lack of trust, and commitment
- overthinking and worry about your current situation
- managing the time to process grief/loss and trauma
- seeking personal self-development and growth
3 Simple steps to Support your Journey:
– One-on-one assessment of your individual concerns.
– Properly identify your needs, wants, and priorities.
– Close the gap between where you are currently and where
you want to be.
Using my Creating Sacred Space holistic-based
practices, tools, and techniques that I’ve developed
from my ‘book’ combined with the right mix of coaching
and step-by-step guidance you are able to get the correct
support and solutions for your career,
personal, business, and overall health & wellness
“It is not your part to guide or supervise the creative process. All you have to do with that is to retain your vision, stick to your purpose, and maintain your faith and gratitude.” – Wallace D. Wattles
I look forward to connecting with you and being able to celebrate your